Friday, July 12, 2013

Washington Trip June 2013 (part 1)



Jordan, Natalie, and I were lucky enough to be able to spend a month in Washington this summer. Preston was a wonderful husband to let us go for so long and my Mom was so wonderful to have us that whole time. We had many fun times while there... enjoy the many many photos. 



We went to the water park down by the ferry dock with my good friend Kira and her family. Jordan and David (Kira's son) had fun playing together in the water. 


Kira brought her kiddos over to the Webb homestead for some fun on the big swing. All the kids loved it!


Mom had so many strawberries in her garden that we had to do something with them... so of coarse as Webb's do, we made a pie. It was delicious! We also made another one for our good friends the Peterson's to enjoy. Yummmm... 


Jordan, Natalie, and I made some finger paint art to send to Daddy for Father's Day. It was a success! Thank you Pinterest. 


We went to Illahee State Park (a Webb favorite). 


Jordan loved the teeter totter even more this year than last year. He's getting to be such a big kid. 


Had to share this one. Jordan grabbed the camera and took this picture of himself. I still laugh every time I see it. Nice view up the nose. 


Here is Natalie and Jordan having some fun on the big swing out back. So adorable. 


We had a huge rain storm come through that was quickly flooding the downstairs garage. I grabbed Mom's boots, a rain jacket, and shovel. I dug a big trench to divert the water away from the garage. This may sound odd, but I actually loved this experience. I got to get soaked, use my muscles, and most importantly help my Mum. It was really fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment