Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Natalie 9 Months


Natalie is nine months old. 
Here are her stats from her check up:
Length 27.5 in. 50th percentile
Head Circumference 46.5 cm 97th percentile
Weight 19 lbs. 10 oz. 75% percentile


I feel like Natalie is so much older than last month. It's like she is emerging from baby and getting so much closer to toddler. I assume this is partly because she watches her big brother and sees all of the cool things he is doing. She constantly wants to move, reach, grab, and babble. She is at the stage of frustration, wanting to do so much more but hasn't figured out how to yet. Let's just say I hope she figures it out sooner than later. She is still a really sweet and happy baby otherwise. 


Natalie drinks out of her own drink; I was tired of her grabbing my Camelbak to drink out of... to much drool. She reaches out for things so far that she almost gets into the crawling position, but when she falls onto her tummy she gets upset. She absolutely loves it when we hold her hands to help her walk around the house. We are not sure if she will crawl or if she'll just go straight to walking. Also she will not eat pureed food anymore. She still doesn't have any teeth, so we get creative in finding lots of soft food for her to eat.


Here is our little lady in her 4th of July outfit. She made this adorable face and I was lucky enough to catch it on camera. Melts my heart every time I see it. What a sweet heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment