Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day! 
We hope that this day was spent with the ones you love. 


We were invited to a little Valentines party. It was a fun get together with friends and goodies. Here is a picture of Jordan (bottom left) hanging out with some friends. 


They had an awesome blow up toy at the party. All of the kids loved it! 


I told Jordan I wanted a picture of him and I said, "smile." What I got was a half smile and a smooshed face. What a funny boy. 


They had a doll stroller there and I thought it would be funny to put Natalie in it. I think it's really cute that she fits in it and funny how it makes her look so big. 


Here is a little something I made for Preston for Valentines day. I gave him chocolate and he gave me...


..flowers. We are pretty traditional as you can tell. We also went out to eat at my favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden. It was nice to take a little break from the focus on the kids and to the focus on each other. We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment