Saturday, August 1, 2015

Little Baby K


Here are some fun pictures of Katelyn I thought need to be documented. 


Here is a quick shot of a big smile while Katelyn plays in her jumper. I feel like I have this exact picture of Jordan somewhere. Jordan and Katelyn look a lot a like as babies. It's fun to see how the jeans play out. I feel like Jordan and Katelyn look more like Murrays (mostly because of the blond hair, cause Webbs sure don't have that) and Natalie looks more like the Webbs. But they all look super adorable. 
 

Miss messy enjoying baby food for the first time. This photo doesn't show it, but she really really likes food. 
This photo shows more how she's like, "what are you pointing at my face?"


Sleeping beauty. 
So precious. This is why I take so many pictures, to capture these moments that our imperfect memories forget... and I never want to forget these sweet moments. 


Sisters. Natalie asked if she could hold Katelyn.
I am so looking forward to these two being great friends as they grow up together. 


In this picture she's thinking, "Ya, I know I'm cute."


In this picture she's thinking, "What just happened?!"


Sibling cuddle times.

No comments:

Post a Comment