Saturday, August 15, 2015

House Warming Party


We have a big Cottonwood tree on the side of the house that Jordan loves climbing. I makes me proud to know that he likes climbing trees like I do. 


We invited family and friends over to our house for a house warming party in celebration of our new home. To warm the party we had a big bonfire to burn a bunch of wood we needed to get ride of and a small fire for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. 


Kids playing in the yard. Left to right: Amelia, Paige, Natalie, Owen, and Avery. 


Grandpa Murray and Katelyn... so sweet. 


Katelyn and Grandma Roylance hanging out.


Jordan and Heath being tree climbers. 


We really appreciated all of the love and support we felt from those that came to the get together. It was a wonderful time! We are excited for the memories and experiences we are making and will continue to make here in Hooper. 


On August 22nd the man of my dreams was born. We celebrated Preston's birthday. Jordan and Natalie helped to put on the candles for Daddy's cake. 


I love how the candles are all crocked. Look at that handsome fella. I love you Preston! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment