Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March Goings On


Preston and I finished up our soccer season. A friend of ours in the ward puts together a community soccer team to play in the coed league here in Tucson. It has been really fun to play together. It's a great Friday night date. 


"I'm not tired Mommy..."
(Funny to note this is the part in Peter Pan where Wendy is singing Michael to sleep, coincidence I think not!)


Having a little girl is fun for so many girly reasons. One of them is putting bows in her hair. One day we were playing with the assortment of bows and Jordan decided to decorate my hair. When he was done he said proudly, "Mommy you look so pretty." I had to take a picture of his work. Well done J Man. 


Jordan making faces to make Natalie laugh. It's sweet, Natalie is trying to copy him. Also funny note, in case you didn't notice Jordan is wearing a Dusty the airplane hat, Darth Vader shirt, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (longest name ever) socks. He is one decked out boy today. 


Cute picture of Bo Peep (who will never lose her blanket, but maybe her sheep) and Sheriff Woody. 


Pool time on a hot day in the desert. 


Jordan and his friend Ethan being ninjas.


Bro and sis hang out time is the sweetest. I love this sibling stuff. 


Messy face Natalie. Blackberry jam mmmmm....


Love it when these handsome guys match!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! We've been playing with an old cd and making rainbows on the wall a lot lately. Perfect for the holiday. I also tried my hand at an actual Irish dinner. Some things turned out well and others didn't, but there was a lot of green... so it's all good. I love holidays, it's an excuse to make a day extra special and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment