Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Colors

I love Utah in the Fall! We have been out and about enjoying the many colors that are covering the mountains at this time. It is breath taking! This picture was taken in Provo Canyon.

Here is another one of Provo Canyon. I often think of how my Dad loved Fall in Utah too. This season reminds me of him. I can picture him tromping through the mountains going hunting with his dad and brother.

It is amazing to see the beauty and variety of the leaves. Heavenly Father is an amazing artist!

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Fall season where ever you are.



1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures, Hillary! Thanks for inviting me to read your blog! I've enjoyed what I've read so far, and hopefully it will be a good way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete