Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sealed for Eternity

On May 6th, 2011 Mark and Michelle Nielson were sealed for eternity in the Logan Temple. Michelle has been my dear friend since... well nursery and I am so thrilled that I was able to come and be a part of this special day! We are all so happy for the two of you! Congratulations!

"True Wove! That bwessed awangment... that dweam wifin a dweam."

The excitement is shared by all the family and friends.

My other dear friend Kira was able to come to the wedding too. It was so fun to spend time with her and her little boy David.

Here is a picture of David running around playing and Jordan eating his shoe... which would never stay on by the way. Oh well, he looked cute for the rare minutes his shoes were on.

Here is the wonderful Lizon family! I hadn't seen some of Michelle's siblings in years. It was fun to catch up and see how well they are all doing... not to mention how grown up their kids are getting.

Here Jordan and I are in front of the Logan Temple. Jordan is looking at something obviously more interesting then the camera.

Here are my two favorite guys! As the day went on I reflected on the joy the gospel brings to having families sealed together for time and all eternity. I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and to be sealed to my immediate and extended family forever. What joy this gospel brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment