Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jordan's first hair cut!

It was time to give Jordan his first hair cut. Now that his helmet is off (for good! Yay!) we really noticed how long his hair was getting... especially around the ears. Sometimes I still think it is so funny that I have a blonde'y baby. I always thought I'd have kids that looked like my Webb family... all brunets. Jordan got his Dad's blonde hair. I think he looks a lot like his Dad's baby pictures too.

Here we go! Jordan looks a little scared... "What's that buzzing sound?"

It wasn't much but it needed to go. Jordan did really well with his first hair cut. (I was worried it'd be like when my little brother Ron used to get hair cuts... my family knows exactly what I mean). Preston held his head as I buzzed away. He only got concerned when I was taking too long. And for never cutting a babies hair it went pretty well... I only messed up a little.

All done!
Jordan looks sharp with his shorter hair. These are my two favorite boys.

On to bath time to clean Jordan up. It was a fun little adventure. This first year has so many fun firsts to experience for Jordan and us parents as well.
We love our little boy!

1 comment: