Saturday, March 12, 2011

Special Things

Here is Jordan at 6 months with a baby blanket that Grandma Suzie (my Mom) made for him. It is so special to have something made just for you and even more special when it's from your grandma. I feel lucky that I got to choose the yarn for the blanket. It's perfect Mom... thanks for the precious gift!

Jordan looks comfy in his baby blue baby blanket.
(Now try to say that three times fast.)

Bedtime...

Just kidding... play time.

Here is Jordan wearing a blue sweater made by my Great-Grandmother Henderson. You gotta have documentation that they wore it at least once right? Jordan thinks it's yummy.

What a cute little boy! I think it's really special to have some things from my Great-Grandmother. It is neat to think she made this with her own hands and now generations later, her great-great-grandchild is wearing it. (That took some thought to figure out.. I won't lie.)

This brown sweater was also made by my Great-Grandmother Henderson. Mom said that she has a picture of Ben (my bro) wearing it when he was little. Jordan is also sitting on a white blanket made by Great-Grandmother Henderson. It was the blanket he was blessed with for his baby blessing.

Jordan's shirt says, "Charmer" on it and I have to agree. He has his parents hearts wrapped fully around his little finger. We love our little charmer!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are darling with him with the sweater, esp the one by the crib and him looking to the side- wow, that is cute! It was so fun seeing you guy and I can't wait to come up in a few weeks and spend a few evenings and nights with you guys!

    ReplyDelete