Monday, November 15, 2010

Jordan enjoying Fall

What a happy little guy. I love his smiles!

I had to post this picture, because every time I see it I can't help thinking that Jordan looks like he's a little boy of Canada. He picked up the leaf while I was taking photos and didn't know how to let go. It was really funny.

One of Jordan's favorite things to do is to chew on his hands. They must taste delicious because he does it all the time. I wonder what flavor they are?

I love how this picture turned out. It really shows Jordan's bright blue eyes.

Jordan's still not sure how to let go of that leaf. He has always loved looking at the leaves. I don't know what we'll do when they've all fallen down. It is so fun to see him learn and explore this big new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment