Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Here is Jordan sport'in the orange. The pumpkin hat is from Grandma Suzie. What a cutie (pumpkin) pie he is!

This is the only smile I got out of him for these pictures. Ones better than nothing...

In this picture he looks a little concerned like, "Your not gonna take my binky away are you?"


Mr. Grumpy face... he was done with pictures at this point.

The "M" is for Murray... or maybe it's an upside down W for Webb... who knows?

The Murray fam at the ward Halloween party. Jordan was an M&M, Preston was the M&M wrapper, and I was I guess the M&M MoM.

Here is Jordan in his M&M outfit. A student of mine last year gave this to me. What a fun gift!

Don't forget about the socks. What fun socks on such cute feet.

The M&M and the pumpkin... little buddies.
This is me and my friend Michelle. We have lots of fun together with our little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment