Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016


Easter egg coloring! Jordan and Natalie love this each year. I like to see what color combinations they come up with. Plus they sure are cute at how they get so excited about eggs. That's something about childhood I love, simple things bring such joy.


We went over to Nick and Cam's for an Easter egg hunt. Their nieces were there too. It was a lot of fun. And they're off!


Katelyn and Aubrielle doing their best to figure out what the point of this hunt is. They'll figure it out when they open those eggs up. 


Such focus... they are determined. I was excited to capture Natalie's reaction to finding an egg in this picture. Simple joys... so sweet. 


Dad and Natalie worked together to find the coveted golden egg! Way to go team!


Easter picture! I really like dressing my kids up and taking pictures of them. It's only because they are so adorable. 


Love Katelyn's reaction in this picture and Natalie's sweet big sister smile with her arm around her. I hope they'll be good friends as they grow up. P.S. I so adore having my girls wear matching dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment