Thursday, January 28, 2016

Provo City Center Temple



We had the blessing of attending the Provo City Center Temple open house! It was wonderful to go and see what revelation, work, and time can do. This is were the Provo Tabernacle once stood, where Preston and I would go to stake conferences, graduations, etc. in our BYU days. We feel very lucky to be able to have experienced both the tabernacle and the temple here. In my mind I will always call it the tabernacle temple.


The fountain is always our kids favorite part of a temples grounds. So funny!


I love to see the Temple.


 Jordan and Natalie were so sweet in looking at this statue of Jesus. They looked for the nail marks in His hands and feet. When they saw them they told us they knew why those were there. 


I really liked how the design inside and out reflect the time period the original structure was built. Classically beautiful in my opinion.


Families Are Forever. It is a joyful experience to be able to take our family to the temple. I pray that we will always be able to do so. Holiness to the Lord. The House of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment