Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Natalie's First Haircut




Natalie is three years old and has just had her very first hair cut. I love this picture! She looks so adorable and a little older then the girl I brought to get her hair cut. I hated having her curls cut off but it was beginning to feel like brushing Rapunzel's hair. Plus hopefully now Natalie won't fight me brushing her hair as much.


At the beginning of the haircut Natalie was less than excited. Look at that face. I had her sit on my lap so she would let her hair get cut.


My friend Joran did a great and quick job. It's strange when firsts happen and how that means you realize it's a milestone your child is passing through and that means they are growing up a little. I just try to take a step back and soak it in and remember the moments... no matter how small. I am also grateful for blogs, journals, etc. that help me remember better. And especially for photo that capture the moment as it is. 


Silly raspberry monsters! So terrifying. 
 

And here's another one. I will run for my life... after I'm done laughing.


Where is your favorite place to read books? Today's choice was Mom and Dad's not so tidy closet. They are such cuties.


A picture from the kitchen of Jordan and Natalie jumping on the trampoline. I'm so glad these to play so well together most of the time. Having siblings is such a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment