Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July 2015


Here is a photo of our three cuties dressed in their red, white, and blue! Happy 4th of July all!


We had a great time at the Layton Park with Nick, Cam, and Aubrielle. Jordan and Natalie loved the inflatable toys!



Here the manly men decided they'd try the mechanical bull ride. They both did a great job as far as I'm concerned. I think the guy in charge of the machine had a lot of fun throwing them off.


Then it was Cam and my turn. We raced through an inflatable toy together. I struggled to keep up with Cambria because I was laughing so hard. 


Yummy food at the park. There were a bunch of vendors selling great food. The kiddos had shaved ice with the flavor of their choice. Of course Natalie's got all over her white outfit... had to see that coming. But it did miraculously wash out. Oh, the dipped corn dogs were good too. 


It is always a blast hanging out with the O'Neals! We love them!



Cousin time. Aubrielle and Katelyn  relaxing on the blanket together. 


Hey everyone I'm 4 months old!


Oh... and I found my belly button. 


Happy silly times!

No comments:

Post a Comment