Sunday, April 12, 2015

8th Anniversary!

The Salt Lake Temple. It never gets old to see this magnificent piece of history, beauty, and holy house of the Lord. This is where Preston and I were married now 8 years ago to be sealed for time and all eternity. It is a special place for us.


The kiddos loved all of the water features on Temple Square. 


Preston and the kids making funny faces. I love all of the gorgeous flowers on Temple Square. This was one of the big reasons I wanted to get married in the spring... all of the colors!


The fam. Katelyn is present, but asleep in the stroller. It's amazing all of the changes and blessings that have come into our lives in 8 years. The greatest blessings are these cuties that teach us so much and that make us into better people.


"I love to see the temple."


I am so grateful to have this wonderful man as my husband. He is simply the BEST! He is my everything and I look forward to what the next 8 years have in store for us. Whatever life brings... we'll take it on together. That's what best friends do. 


The flowers are always amazing to see. I so enjoy looking at all of the different flowers individually and then seeing how they look all together. Each perspective has it's own beauty. 

Preston and Hillary, a moment caught under the flowering trees. It was fun to see the couples getting married today and to think back to when we were in there shoes. 


We had a wonderful afternoon on Temple Square. On to the next year of our happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment