Friday, March 27, 2015

Getting To Know Katelyn


Here is our little sleeping beauty. I have a similar picture of Natalie at this age. Sometime I'll have to compare photos to see how much alike they look. What a sweetie.


The O'Neals having some niece time. This is Aubrielle and Katelyns first meeting. We hope they'll be great friends. Marissa and Grandpa Murray had a fun time holding her too. 


Big sister kiss!


My childhood friend Michelle came over. We traded holding each others kids for this picture. It's so wonderful to be close to both family and friends. 


These siblings can't get enough of their new sister. They love to hold her, kiss her, and give her hugs. It warms my heart.
Some Webbs meet little Katelyn. We have so appreciated the love and support we've received by both family and friends. Thank you all!


It has been so great and soooo helpful to have my Mom her. I love and appreciate her the older I get. She's the best Mom I could ever ask for.


A stare off. Who's going to blink first?

The kids having a pajama cartoon watching morning. I asked Jordan to hold Katelyn's head up... and he did. What cute kiddos. 


As many people know I like to dress my kids up in the holiday theme that is closest to their birthday. So here is Katelyn in her St. Patrick's Day outfit. Her onesie says "Kiss Me!" We sure do. We are so happy that she is here and that she is forever a part of our family! We love you baby Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment