Saturday, January 18, 2014

Art


Jordan and I had some fun being artists the other day. Our neighbor gave us this kid sized play table and chairs. I am tired of all of the white walls in our place and so I thought we'd add some color to this furniture.


I wanted Jordan to go for it and paint how ever he wanted to. I would put the color paint down that he wanted and he'd begin painting. After a while though he liked my job better, so we switched. He put the paint down and I painted it in. I thought the painting part was more fun anyway. He was happy, I was happy, and we had a lot of fun with colors. 


Here is the end product. I love how it turned out! This will be a fun splash of color to our home. I have never really painted anything... so this was an exciting new experience. Thanks Jordan for being an artist with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment