Saturday, August 24, 2013

Preston's Birthday!


I turned 30 years old this month. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but we had a fun time celebrating! I think I need to grow a mustache to prove to myself that I am still young... Here is Natalie and me enjoying a meal at the Olive Garden.



Here is Hill and Jordan having a good time as well. I think Jordan only ate bread sticks and drank juice. He definitely has his favorite foods.


Here is a collage of the fun things we did for my birthday. Funny thing about Jordan, he has figured out what birthdays are and that people get presents and get to do fun things. The only issue is he thinks everyone's birthday is his! He was adamant that we would have a pinata for my birthday. He decided that I would have a Buzz Lightyear cake, then he helped me blow the candles out. Of the many candles on the cake I think I blew out two of them. Grandma Suzie sent me a nice book in a package and Jordan was sure that it was Buzz Lightyear's arch nemesis Emperor Zurg! 


Here we are going at the pinata! It turns out that this one was made of cardboard so it took quite the beating before it broke open. Jordan had so much fun hitting it and also lifting it up and down while I missed it. Hill was the one who eventually spilled the candy. What a tough mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment