Monday, May 20, 2013

More videos




Here is a sweet video of me going into Natalie's room in the morning to show how happy she is when she wakes up. I love her huge smile, how she's chewing on her blanket, and how her little feet are kicking together like crazy. 


A few days before Mother's Day Natalie gave me a wonderful present, she said, "Mama." In this video I am trying to catch that wonderful sound on video, but of coarse when the record button is on she doesn't want to say it. But I like this video anyway, because she is so excited. It's like she is saying, "Good job Mom... you say that really well."



Here is a video of Jordan and Natalie having some sibling hang out time. This was a first for Jordan but I'm sure it won't be the last. Super cute! Watching these two enjoy being around each other is so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment