Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jordan Video


I realized the other day that I take a lot of videos of our cute kids but I don't share them... so I'll have to do better at that in the future. Here is a funny video of Jordan. It starts out with Preston talking to him about his new Mickey Mouse pajamas (which by the way he is a little obsessed with right now) and then Jordan catches us by surprise with what he does next.  He's got a lot of energy and can be pretty fearless sometimes. Because of all the things he is trying to do at home now I've started thinking he'd be great at gymnastics. Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love his energy! And it's nice to know other people's kids want to "see themselves" on the camera before parents are done filming. Sure makes for some funny videos at our house! ;) I love that you guys accidentally caught his little stunt! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete