Friday, October 5, 2012

Pregnancy Update



-Pregnancy Update- 
I am 37 weeks along, which means that Natalie is safe to come at any time. It is exciting to get to this safe zone and it's also very exciting to know we'll be meeting her soon. I went to the doctor this week and found out that I am dilated to a 3, 75% effaced, and she is sitting very low head first. It's nice to know those Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having for a while are doing something.  Now we just wait to see when our little lady wants to arrive.


I finished up my sewing projects and am done for a while for obvious reasons. I am excited about what I've made with the help of my good friend Sheri. Here is a car seat cover that I made! It is very green which is a perfect neutral baby color and it's also a color that I love... so it works great for lots of reasons. It'll be nice for giving Natalie a dark place to sleep when we are out and about and it'll protect her from people who may want to hold her when Mommy would rather they didn't. 


 -Baby Shower-
Sheri and Suzanne in my ward gave me a Baby Shower this week. They are so sweet and thoughtful. It was a fun shower at the park with visiting, eating food, and opening cute baby girl items. Thanks so much ladies!


 Jordan helped me open some of the gifts until he got distracted by the awesome balloons. 
He's such a cutie and understands a least a little bit that Natalie is coming soon. We've talked a lot about her to Jordan and how she is his little sister and friend. Today he talked about how he wants to play swords with her when she comes... how funny and sweet.


With all of the preparations we have made for our little girl we are now just excited for her to come and join our family. What a special time. We feel so blessed.

1 comment: