Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update


Here is a pregnancy update for everyone. I figured it was about time to have a baby belly picture posted, so here it is. I am now 32 weeks along! It is September and so I can officially say that our little girl will be here next month. Woohoo! We are so excited for her arrival. We can't wait to meet our little Natalie! (P.S. I really like that Jordan ran to be a part of this picture and smiled when Preston said to smile. What a cutie.)


In other pregnancy news, I have gotten a little ambitious and have done some sewing. I don't have a sewing machine or know a thing about how to sew, but I have a wonderful friend that has both. My friend Sheri guided me in making this nursing cover that has the special feature of covering oneself all the way around. I am very happy with how it turned out and I am equally proud of myself for making something that was above and beyond any sewing project I have ever tried. Yay for learning how to do something new!

A nursing cover that really covers you is such a simple idea, I don't know why you can't find such a thing in a store. My friend Lisa has a nursing cover similar to this one and I wanted to have one this baby go-'round. I hope that it'll make public feedings easier, especially if I have to move quickly and stop Jordan from doing something. 


The finished product. 
I was given the flower material from my friend Kira, I was given the idea from my friend Lisa, and I was given help from my friend Sheri. So really, it was a team effort. I am grateful for all of the wonderful friends in my life that make life better. Thank you all. Until the next pregnancy update...

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I'm impressed by your sewing skills! I have all of these baby projects that I want to do, but I'm too scared of my sewing machine to actually do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest sewing with a friend. It's more fun and their guidance is great to have. You can do it... it feels good to create something.

    ReplyDelete