Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meeting cousin Clara

In the beginning of August we went up to Rexburg, Idaho to meet Jordan's first Murray cousin: Clara Kim Murray. Isn't she a cutie?


The proud new parents, Preston's brother Bryce and his wife Mikara. Congratulations!

The fam hanging out at Bryce and Mikara's.

Preston and I had a great time going on the BYU Idaho campus seeing what's new and reminiscing on what was the same from when we were here at school.

Preston and Jordan going for a walk. Preston and I meet each other here at BYU Idaho. This campus holds a special place in our hearts because of all of the growth, learning, and amazing experiences we had here. We love the "Y of I!"

It was a fun visit filled with new and old memories. The gospel is true, families are forever, and we are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for blogs! I'm so glad you sent me your link, I've had fun "catching up" with you for the past 20 minutes. Your family is so cute and your little boy is super adorable. I bet our boys would be good friends and get in all sorts of trouble together if they had the chance!

    ReplyDelete